Sunday 4 April 2010

Lainey's rainy market day



So...market day again on Saturday. My first 'trading ' day on 20th March went really well with cakes selling out by 2.30 (opens at 10am and I took along about 80 cupcakes) but yesterday was HARD work! It was raining, freezing cold and not many people around. Still managed to sell most of my baking efforts and had some lovely comments from buyers, people passing. Wris was my little helper for the day...poor girl's toes went numb from being out in the cold but she was fab. Plus - we had loads more ideas about how to make the most of the stall and what's next for the slow build of the 'laineys cupcakes' empire! Watch this space....and please come and support me next trading day. Will be at archway market www.archwaymarket.org again on Saturday 17th April 10 - 5pm. Get there early to avoid disappointment.....

No comments:

Post a Comment